Saturday, October 10, 2009

...I have bedroom furniture!


No more air mattress and cardboard jungle for me! I just got a delivery of IKEA furnishings that I picked out yesterday in the store. Funny story: I was going to buy some secondhand IKEA stuff (a dresser and a desk) from this guy I found on Craiglist, but when I was in the store I noticed that same dresser he was trying to sell me for 60 bucks was that much brand new! Jerk. Needless to say, I decided to just buy all new stuff. More photos to come pending completion of assembly! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh im so jealous! i want to put it all together with you! i can't wait to see pics! good luck (without me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ikea! My blog has fallen to the way of the non-posters : ( But I hope to change that soon. I may start a personal blog, so that I don't feel like everything has to be design oriented : )

    I'm glad you're settling in, and your condo looks awesome. Once everything is arranges, i hope you'll post pictures!

    ReplyDelete